Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB - Slash Guitar Legends magazine from 2004 - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB - Slash Guitar Legends magazine from 2004

What's Hot
supessupes Frets: 159
Looking for the Guitar World Guitar Legends magazine from 2004 featuring Slash. It's a long shot i know!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1004
    If your just looking for it as a quick read and not a collectors item i found the PDF on an old drive and uploaded it for you HERE on my Gdrive..Enjoy
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 505
    Gizmo said:
    If your just looking for it as a quick read and not a collectors item i found the PDF on an old drive and uploaded it for you HERE on my Gdrive..Enjoy
    Superb! Thank you. 

Will have a read 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • supessupes Frets: 159
    @Gizmo cool mate thank you appreciate you doing that. Yeah i was trying to get my hands on the actual magazine, but it looks like other people are already having a read of your online edition! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter