Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SORTED - WTB Hercules wall hanger - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SORTED - WTB Hercules wall hanger

MartinBushMartinBush Frets: 211
edited May 2023 in Misc £
Hi all

I need a Hercules wall hanger - the type with the natural coloured wood base.

I can of course order one from the usual suppliers, but thought I'd see if anyone had a spare one knocking round first before I bought a new one.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    I have a boxed unused Hercules of that type that you can have. PM me your details if you want it. Please bear in mind that hanger is quite possibly one of the ones prone to failure...  :#
    Having said that, I still have guitars hanging on ones of similar vintage without problems, but they are all fairly low on the walls & with carpet underneath  ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • richhrichh Frets: 448
    I've also got a spare one - based in Oxford so maybe not too far if you wanted to pick up?
  • MartinBushMartinBush Frets: 211
    Hi @richh - I've been in contact with @Kittyfrisk and should have one soon, but I will PM you too if that's OK. 
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Good idea  ;)
    Boxed, addressed & should be posted tomorrow .I'll spare everyone the details of the frankly insane runaround that the NHS put us through today  :-O 8-}