Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB: older model kindle e-reader - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB: older model kindle e-reader

As title, my old kindle 3 e-reader finally died. I'd like to replace it, preferably with another older model rather than shelling out £100+ on one of the latest models. Obviously needs to work with functioning battery etc., but am open to various models (e.g. paper white etc.) and a few bumps or scrapes are fine too, as long as the screen itself is in good condition.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RoadStar666RoadStar666 Frets: 29
    edited May 2023
    Deleted
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @RoadStar666 hi pal, I saw your message - very kind offer but needs to be a kindle - in that Amazon app ecosystem
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    Go on CEX website ,they start from about £30 with 2 year guarantee I’ve had 2 off there for my dad 
  • Go on CEX website ,they start from about £30 with 2 year guarantee I’ve had 2 off there for my dad 
    Good point, I do use CEX from time to time. Although they are overpriced for some things that 2 year guarantee is pretty useful for a kindle since they don’t last forever