Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). He masters everything he turns his hand to. - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

He masters everything he turns his hand to.

What's Hot
GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3293

Don't sleep on reading the comments. 
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3275
    Lost. Truly lost. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3293
    Deijavoo said:
    Lost. Truly lost. 
    Incredible, isn't it? No one said 'no, Steven' loud enough. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3275
    Maybe 4th listen in now. Cannot revel enough in such glory.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3819
    Him want the punani! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    See, I get very confused between the words "punani" and "poonami"...

I thought I knew what the former meant, but wasn't exactly sure about the spelling or anything.  And then I saw an advert for nappies and I thought WHAT???!!!

Pampers Baby-Dry 44 Nappy Pants Easy to Change 6 - 1 1 kg Size 3   Amazoncouk Baby Products
    Philly_Q said:

I thought I knew what the former meant, but wasn't exactly sure about the spelling or anything.  And then I saw an advert for nappies and I thought WHAT???!!!

Pampers Baby-Dry 44 Nappy Pants Easy to Change 6 - 1 1 kg Size 3   Amazoncouk Baby Products
    Him might want the punani, but that led to him creating this poonami
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    Strongest argument yet existing, apart from possibly kerry katona, for that kids cartoon set in a dystopia future where they have banned music...
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 5837
    Be careful. After I clicked on a couple of Seagal links, this showed up in my feed...

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    ^ Thanks for passing that one on.
    I now need an appointment at a medical facility I have never previously needed to visit  :#
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1652
    I preferred his old band stuff flock of Seagals
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    I find his pinky ring and intense stare on the still image for the video strangely mesmerising, but not quite enough to distract me from the utterly shite song.
  • DavidRDavidR Frets: 595
    edited May 2023
    Philly_Q said:

Pounamu is Maori for Greenstone. Seriously beautiful stuff which we encountered going around NZ especially Hokitika area. Maoris have sole trader rights to Pounamu throughout NZ now after legal changes to restore some of their rights. They're not going to be pleased about that advert!!
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2493
    that kids cartoon set in a dystopia future where they have banned music... 
    2112 by Rush?
    JezWynd said:
    Be careful. After I clicked on a couple of Seagal links, this showed up in my feed...

Is that Mr Creosote?
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    I suspect there's only one thing to which Seagal has 'turned his hand' he's well and truly mastered.  
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    He's no William Shatner. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter