Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Cactus - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Cactus

bertiebertie Frets: 12145
edited May 2023 in Music
wow,  how had I not heard/heard of/seen them before........................

just spent 2 or 3 hours  "ewechoob mind mapping"   and came across them from a post about Vinnie Appice
just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
 just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    One of those bands I've been aware of forever, but never really heard much of their material.  Quite recently I've listened to them on Spotify, they make a good sound but the songs aren't the best.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    Philly_Q said:
    One of those bands I've been aware of forever, but never really heard much of their material.  Quite recently I've listened to them on Spotify, they make a good sound but the songs aren't the best.
    its one of those bands where the first one or two blow you away...............then as you dig deeper,  you begin to realise why you hadnt heard much of them
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • NothingOnTheTeleNothingOnTheTele Frets: 312
    edited May 2023
    I'd never heard of them either, but after trying them out I have to agree with @Philly_Q.

I'll check out what else Paul Warren has done though.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    bertie said:
    Philly_Q said:
    its one of those bands where the first one or two blow you away...............then as you dig deeper,  you begin to realise why you hadnt heard much of them
    Precisely.
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    I’ve heard of them being a Carmine & vanilla fudge fan but don’t listen to them much 
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4649
    Some good stuff but, for example, its Pete French's third best band.