Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). second Bachman of 2023 - Tim - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

second Bachman of 2023 - Tim

What's Hot
bertiebertie Frets: 12145
RIP
just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
 just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    Reading about this yesterday, I saw there was a fourth Bachman brother, Gary, who died in 2020.  I don't know if he was also a musician.

I feel very sad for Randy Bachman, I hate to even think about losing my own brothers, and he's lost three in three years.

RIP.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5078
    Philly_Q said:
    Reading about this yesterday, I saw there was a fourth Bachman brother, Gary, who died in 2020.  I don't know if he was also a musician.

I feel very sad for Randy Bachman, I hate to even think about losing my own brothers, and he's lost three in three years.

RIP.
    Neither here nor there but I know the answer to this -
    Gary was an estate agent… but quite a well-known one in Randy’s hometown, the kind that would have his face up on billboards (as the big ones tend to do in North America). 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter