Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What if Guns N Roses went Bluegrass? - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

What if Guns N Roses went Bluegrass?

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
A rather nice cover of Guns N Roses Don't cry, by Walk off the earth:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    edited April 2023
    Nice and Followed by

Sweet Cousin O'Mine
    Welcome to the Bayou
    November Grain
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9128
    You're gonna love Hayseed Dixie
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LitterickLitterick Frets: 476
    What if Molly Tuttle went psychedelic?

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    They have some UK dates this September. I saw them maybe ten years ago and awesome live. Nothing wrong with the clip in the OP but HD have cornered the market in this for many years. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 6476
    They have some UK dates this September. I saw them maybe ten years ago and awesome live. Nothing wrong with the clip in the OP but HD have cornered the market in this for many years. 
    Got drunk with them once after a show (as in properly carried out of the venue drunk).  They were really nice guys, drank like fish and the lead singer is a very cultured bloke and an expert on Italian wine which I found really hilarious at the time
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    If anyone, never mind Guns N' Roses,  goes bluegrass then I never want to hear them again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 505
    Got drunk with them once after a show (as in properly carried out of the venue drunk).  They were really nice guys, drank like fish and the lead singer is a very cultured bloke and an expert on Italian wine which I found really hilarious at the time
    Have seen them many times. A great fun night out. 
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Yeah, I know them, great fun band - Ace of spades - Brilliant!