Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD - Skoda Fabia TDI Estate - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD - Skoda Fabia TDI Estate

GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 3950
edited April 2023 in Misc £
Great car, still runs really well, fully serviced throughout its long life.  (2005)
It has never given me an issue since I bought it from @Sporky way back when.  (It's even got his air freshener tree thing still in it!)
It's done 218,000 -- but for this design of diesel engine that's not unusual.  It's a VW. 
And basically it will be going to WBAC on Saturday unless anyone wants it.
I'm only selling it cos of the ULEZ.
£200
Yes, £200.
It has an MOT till 12 Jul.
You will need to look at the handbrake but genuinely, it should get through its next MOT.
I'll be in Bruton, Somerset today and tomorrow, and back in Dagenham by Friday.
Grab a bargain.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    I loved this car.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 3950
    It has been totally brilliant and my favourite car ever!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 7650
    I have a Skoda Octavia diesel estate which has done a quarter of a million miles now and it’s still runs and drives great.

I recently picked up a cheap, VERY low-mileage Peugeot Partner, but I still can’t bring myself to part with the Skoda because it’s such a great drive.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/