Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). HX stomp and external footswitch question - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

HX stomp and external footswitch question

What's Hot
I'm debating getting another hx stomp,  could I connect an extra footswitch to toggle between two snapshots?
 (or even better 3)  

I'd like to leave the stomp on a board at the back and just run a cable to the front of the stage with a small one or two button footswitch to jump between rhythm and solo settings.  I'm sure that's doable but it's ages since I tried one.  I don't mind if it's one button to toggle them or two buttons to select the snapshot.

Even better if the footswitch has an led but I don't think the stomp would power that so it might need a battery.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• paulcayepaulcaye Frets: 58
    Have you thought about using a midi controller instead and running it over Bluetooth? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    Yes midi is a possibility, good thinking - via cable though, I wouldn't trust a bluetooth connection on a big stage.   I'll check out some small simple midi boards.   
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter