Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Nuno and the boys are at it again! #Rebel - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Nuno and the boys are at it again! #Rebel

equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
This'll clean your ears out!
Turn it up LOUD!

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RabsRabs Frets: 2517
    edited April 2023 tFB Trader
    This one too...  Pretty much what you expect from them... Basic tune, good solo..

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ColsCols Frets: 6405
    I like this a lot better than Rise, which had a gargantuan solo surrounded by a ‘meh’ song.  This has an excellent riff.

Nuno and Gary look like they’ve been playing in their mums’ makeup boxes a bit too much.  And did they break into Batman’s temporary Batcave from The Dark Knight to film the vid?

• bobblehatbobblehat Frets: 493
    Not listened to Extreme since the 80's but really enjoying these last few tunes. 
    Have I been missing out or are these just something of a massive return to form?
  • thingthing Frets: 469
    Crikey I used to have one of them there N4's. Always thought Pat Badger was a bril name for a group member.
    This is absurd.  You don’t know what you’re talking about.  It warrants combat.
  • thing said:
    Crikey I used to have one of them there N4's. Always thought Pat Badger was a bril name for a group member.
    Even better if his middle name starts with a "T"  =)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life