Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT: Fender AVRI ‘62 Jaguar (SOLD) - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT: Fender AVRI ‘62 Jaguar (SOLD)

What's Hot
Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 75
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
2007 Fender American Vintage Reissue (AVRI) Jaguar in Black with tortoiseshell pickguard.

This is the third Jaguar I’ve owned now and despite loving the looks I never seem to be able to fully bond with them. Seems a shame to have it sitting in the corner mostly unplayed.

It’s in excellent condition throughout with only some light play wear swirls/scratches. Shallow dent on lower rear but doesn’t break the paint. Some very faint checking is also visible in the right light. It has been well looked after though and barely played. Now fitted with the original bridge but Mustang version included.

It comes with the Fender vintage tan/brown case along with the hang tags and case candy. I will also include a spare white pickguard (currently fitted).

Asking £1200 (SOLD)

Collection from Southampton or Portsmouth as guitar is located on the Isle of Wight. 

Cheers 

Dan

0reaction image LOL 12reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 6650
    sweet looking thing that
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Shiny bit of KITT. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 75
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
    Bump. Near offers considered.
    Shiny jag bump
  • MtBMtB Frets: 908
    PM'd
    Bump
    edited May 2023
    Bump. 
    Bump with price drop
    Bump
    Still available 
    Bump
  • simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 643
    It's been killing me to ignore this, that's a pretty incredible price and lovely guitar. Bet it looks amazing with the white guard on!

Genuinely amazed someone's not picked this up yet.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 6860
    It's been killing me to ignore this, that's a pretty incredible price and lovely guitar. Bet it looks amazing with the white guard on!

Genuinely amazed someone's not picked this up yet.
    I would agree, especially when people seem to ask this for MIJs now 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Thanks for the kind comments. Yeah I’ve noticed Japanese versions listed for the same or more. Don’t think I can really go any lower. Gotta be worth a trip to the south coast for someone?
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    If my strat would sell believe me I would @Jeddy3. I think everyone is struggling with cash flow at the moment. 
  • JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 202
    Agreed- I’d have snapped this up if cash weren’t thin on the ground 
    Bump. Would still love a 70’s Original or ‘72 Custom Tele. Maybe a thin line as long as it has the proper wide range pickups.
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 8909
    Just to chime in, but that is one of the best looking Jaguars I’ve seen for a long time - and I have an LPB Johnny Marr one. The black finish combined with the dark rosewood fingerboard and perfect implementation of tort raises it up a notch.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump. Still collection only I’m afraid.
    Bump
    edited June 2023
    Bump.
    Bump
    Bump. 
    Bump. Just spotted a shallow dent on the rear lower bout. Doesn’t break the paint but price now dropped to £1200
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
    Still available. Trades list updated.
    edited July 2023
    Bump. Withdrawn for now 
    Available again. Keen to try a Tele with the new wide range pickups.