Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Ikea guitar - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Ikea guitar

What's Hot
Hope this hasn't been shared before.... but this is pretty cool

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• stufisherstufisher Frets: 612
    Cool as feq!
    I might commission him when I rip out my old kitchen in a few years :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1732
    That is seriously cool, and amazing to see how strong that honeycomb cardboard is!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30192
    I was so inspired by this that I just made a wardrobe out of my guitar collection.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2493
    I really enjoy his videos - they're just this side of gimmicky, I think, and lots of them are just workshop sounds (which I find very soothing).

Here's his video of building a guitar with hand tools (and only one hand!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jwY3x4HUFk&t=348s
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stufisherstufisher Frets: 612
    Here's another build that impresses me 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stufisher said:
    Here's another build that impresses me...
    Very cool...just realised he's the 'pencil guitar' guy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 2587
    Red Special...