Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 4 Standing tickets to the Teskey Brothers @ Hammersmith Apollo Wednesday 26th, Face Value - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

4 Standing tickets to the Teskey Brothers @ Hammersmith Apollo Wednesday 26th, Face Value

mli3mli3 Frets: 206
The intrigue of Man city vs Arsenal is proving too powerful for most of the group of us that were going. I paid £136 for the 4 tickets. Drop me a line if you'd like them for that.
Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2091
    Never heard of these guys, but wow they are good! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mli3mli3 Frets: 206
    yeah they are.. found them courtesy of the Spotify auto-play algo. Only have 1 left now for tomorrow. 
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    mli3 said:
    The intrigue of Man city vs Arsenal is proving too powerful for most of the group of us that were going. I paid £136 for the 4 tickets. Drop me a line if you'd like them for that.
    Cheers
    Well I really do hope you are not dissapointed (football has a knack of doing this). 

I'd never heard of them before, but just had a quick look. They are very good. Definitely put them on the must see list for their next visit.