Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: PRS USA, Flaxwood, Jaden Rose, Siggi Braun - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: PRS USA, Flaxwood, Jaden Rose, Siggi Braun

What's Hot
MikaMika Frets: 22
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
To follow the "one in, at least one out" rule, I'm selling some of my guitars. They are also listed on Reverb, but are here cheaper for TFB members. Located in Coventry.

1) Paul Reed Smith USA Custom 22 with a 10-top flamed maple top

The guitar is in a very good condition for its age of over 20 years, with small buckle rashes, minor blemishes, and other signs of wear (see pictures). Frets are in very good shape and the guitar is fully functional. The guitar is with a wide/fat neck and PRS Dragon II pickups.

As can be seen from the pictures, I replaced the stock bridge with a TonePros AVT2P-G (£125 value). Stock bridge will be included as well.

Comes with its original hard case and the hang tags.

£1850

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/3HbJYpO

2) Flaxwood Rautia in Tobacco Burst

Flaxwood is a tone material that is created by breaking the grain structure of natural wood and injection-molding it into shape together with an acoustically sensitive binding agent. The benefit of Flaxwood is that the acoustic response is such that it resonates with equal force in all directions, and gives an even dynamic response through a guitar's entire range.

Fantastic guitar, Made in Finland!

Body and back plate made of flaxwood

Tuners: Gotoh SG360 HAPM (locking)

Hardware: Gotoh 510UB

Pickups: Seymour Duncan TB-14 Custom 5 Trembucker (bridge) & Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Humbucker (neck)

Comes with original Flaxwood hardcase

£850

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/x4MyC4l

3) Jaden Rose Original Series Hardtail

British handcrafted guitar by Jaden Rose. Pictures don't do the flame maple top of this guitar justice.

Ibanez RG-style guitar with a surprisingly heavy mahogany body, maple/purple heart neck, ebony fretboard, and DiMarzio mini humbuckers.

I bought this one from a shop about 6 years ago and it was only used at home. Excellent condition, only light marks on the Hiscox case.

£900

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/TUKRirJ

4) Siggi Braun Guitars Custom Modern T-Style guitar

Modern interpretation of a T-style guitar by German luthier Siggi Braun, from his earlier days when they were still labeled "Siggi Guitars". Hand made, high-end guitar with Siggi's signature deep bolt-on neck joint, alder body, maple neck, plum wood fretboard, and Häussel single coil pickups. Recently set up by a luthier and the bridge pickup replaced with a humbucker in single-coil size (original bridge pickup included).

I bought the guitar some years ago and it's in a near-mint condition, barely used. Comes in a non-stock Mono gig bag (not pictured)

£800

More pictures: https://imgur.com/a/fELsNBu
0reaction image LOL 14reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• MikaMika Frets: 22
    Midweek bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    (Early) weekend bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 505
    Nice selection of guitars but that Jaden Rose! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 164
    Agree with NeilyBob, all great but that Jaden Rose looks like it would play itself. Lovely bit!

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    bobacco said:
    Agree with NeilyBob, all great but that Jaden Rose looks like it would play itself. Lovely bit!
    Not in a position to buy, but...just for the record, I'm 99% sure I played that Jaden Rose back when it was still in his workshop, and it's a properly special guitar. Whoever ends up with it will definitely not be disappointed - well worth the money.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 164
    bobacco said:
    Not in a position to buy, but...just for the record, I'm 99% sure I played that Jaden Rose back when it was still in his workshop, and it's a properly special guitar. Whoever ends up with it will definitely not be disappointed - well worth the money.
    Plus, with those cool mini humbuckers remind me of the cool RG Paul Gilbert used on the Intense Rock video. It’s like PRS has reimagined it!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I want that Jaden Rose so much. GLWTS
    bobacco said:
    Thanks for that bit of trivia! I was trying to trace back its history some time ago, all I found was this Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=846847735366471 in which Jaden mentioned the existence of two guitar of this type, though I'm fairly confident that the pictured one is main (the grain of the maple top matches exactly).
    Bank holiday bump.
    Sunday bump.
    Weekend bump. I'll consider reasonable offers.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Updated post.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 26
    Some very cool guitars. GLWTS!