Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). All sold: Digitech, KMA Machines, Boss & TC - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

All sold: Digitech, KMA Machines, Boss & TC

Lord_SpanielchipLord_Spanielchip Frets: 128
edited August 2023 in FX £

Despite wanting to have a fun and interesting collection of pedals I'm just finding it easier to deal with multi fx so I'm selling the ones that I said I wouldn't sell when bought them. This is a cyclic thing for me and will repeat itself within the next twelve months. 

All in as new condition save for velcro on the back that I can leave on or remove. All have the original boxes. Only the TC Hall Of Fame 2x4 came with a psu which is included.

SOLD - Digitech drop - £100

SOLD - KMA Machines Cirrus - this does so much I've not scratched the surface. Rabea did a video on it that covers some of what it can do - £120

SOLD - TC Hall Of Fame 2x4 - £100 (I bought this when they were massively reduced so looking to recoup what I paid) 

Boss DD200 - £170 - now £140

Can post at buyers expense or collection from Rossendale. Cash, bank transfer or PayPal gift ideal. Happy with normal PayPal so long as buyer covers fees.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments