Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). courier with insurance - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

courier with insurance

What's Hot
domforrdomforr Frets: 326
I'm sure this has been covered a million times, but what is the current recommendation for posting a guitar within the UK, where it can also be insured. I see many of them don't seem to cover musical instruments and even some 3rd party insurers don't cover them if they're sold on Reverb or Ebay.

I haven't sent an instrument for a few years so things may have changed (I see courier prices certainly have)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1397
    Overland express have an active rep on here who a few members seem to have used successfully.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • domforrdomforr Frets: 326
    Thanks. Seems to be a third party that uses the usual couriers (DHL etc), so my concern is still whether the insurance is covered?

• domforrdomforr Frets: 326
    Spoke to the guy at overland express and they use a third party insurer so all seems good. Thanks for the tip!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1397
    domforr said:
    Spoke to the guy at overland express and they use a third party insurer so all seems good. Thanks for the tip!
    Happy to help. I genuinely hope all goes well transporting your guitars. Please come back and give feedback on your experiences.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter