Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Price drop - Samsung S20 Ultra 5G 128GB - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Price drop - Samsung S20 Ultra 5G 128GB

Lord_SpanielchipLord_Spanielchip Frets: 128
edited April 2023 in Misc £
Recently updated my phone and thought I’d keep this as a music player. I’m not using it as much as I though I would.

There’s an issue with the main camera in that it won’t focus properly until you give the phone itself a decent tap on the top. There’s quite a few discussions on t’ internet about this and it seems to be an issue with the the sensor that Samsung have used and/or a software issue ( https://backtodefault.com/samsung-s20-s21-ultra-camera-is-blurry-on-1x-zoom-fix/ ). I had one of these before and that didn’t have an issue. 

Overall in decent condition with a few marks on the back. These have always been covered by the case so not an issue for me. No box or charger (standard USB C connection so not difficult to get one that works). It was originally on O2 but I’m fairly sure it will accept any network. Dual sim if you want two numbers for some reason or the second sim slot can be used for a micro SD card to expand the storage from 128gb.

Currently in a blue JTech case that I’m happy to send with it.

Looking for £200 £170 ovno. Based in Rossendale and happy to post at buyer’s expense/risk - I reckon it would be about £5.00 signed for.

You can have it in English…

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments