Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). NGD it has a tree of death - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

NGD it has a tree of death

elstoofelstoof Frets: 1583
Preordered it a few months back and almost forgot about it, very well made from first looking over it, fit and finish is top notch. Sounds good unplugged for what it is but it’s my first nylon string so nothing to compare it to really

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• MellishMellish Frets: 945
    Cool looking nylon strung guitar.

If it sounds as good as it looks, RESULT. 

:) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Nice! I thought they were intriguing. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    Nylon string, super cool... Is that a tiny soundhole I see?
  • elstoofelstoof Frets: 1583
    Truss rod access at the heel, there’s a sound hole on the side of the upper bout, with piezo preamp EQ on the side if the lower. It really is nicely put together, the neck feels good and a nut width that’s not too alien coming from an electric. Nut’s been cut really well, for the price it’s great
  • TanninTannin Frets: 4394
    Nice to see something very dffferent!
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1397
    Looks quite a simple design. If it works well then very nice.