Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Gibson Les Paul Special TV Yellow (2022) - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Gibson Les Paul Special TV Yellow (2022)

What's Hot
Timeline88Timeline88 Frets: 75
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this brand new from GuitarGuitar in June 2022 and it's seen home use only, save for a couple of rehearsals. Has its hardcase, case candy and paperwork. It sounds great and plays really well. I haven't had it setup since buying as there hasn't been the need. It's currently strung with a set of D'Addario 11-49 - they ship with 10s but I think it plays much better with a slightly heavier string. The neck is a 50s profile, really full feel and I've found it surprisingly comfortable and easy to play across the neck. I've only ever had typical 'C' style necks, so this was a change for me. The TV Yellow finish is starting to fade and more of the grain can be seen now compared to when I bought it.

Full disclosure: I recently removed the Bridge P90 and swapped it for a SD Antiquity Mini Humbucker. They're drop-in replacements and there's a metal plate in the pickup cavity which is drilled for a P90 and Mini Humbuckers, so besides soldering the pickup leads in and out, no modifications have been made to the guitar. The Bridge P90 is now reinstalled and the pickup heights are adjusted, everything is sounding exactly like it should.

Looking for £1,200 £1,100. They're coming into stock around £1700 new now, so save yourself a few quid on a guitar that's had a year for the TV Yellow finish to sink into the grain a bit!

I have a shipping box handy so let me know if you're interested and want to explore shipping. I've used UPS several times before and while it isn't cheap, they've proven reliable so far. I'm based in Gateshead for collection and could meet up within a reasonable distance.

https://i.imgur.com/ymi3VJB.jpg

Full album of images: https://imgur.com/a/6uF7bNT
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Timeline88Timeline88 Frets: 75
    Back up bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 156
    How is this still here?! Love that TV yellow!
  • Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 75
    Wonderful guitars. Don’t know why I sold mine. 
    Cheers guys! Still here and can ship. 
    Final bump
  • Price drop to £1100