Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Composition Challenge #4 - and the winner is ... - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Composition Challenge #4 - and the winner is ...

Antique_GuitarsAntique_Guitars Frets: 1165
edited December 2014 in Making Music
LEV
Well done on an awesome track!
@lev Please get in touch at fretboardchallenge AT gmail.com and send me your address so I can post the prizes off to you.

Well done to everyone that entered and also everyone that voted!

Everyone please enter FB Challenge #5

Old Is Gold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Well deserved. Congratulations @Lev , all that time toiling over sound fx paid dividends!
    =D>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    @Lev .. well done .. really liked your track.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Well deserved, that was!
  • Richly deserved indeed, well done!
  • LevLev Frets: 228
    Wow, I'm genuinely chuffed to bits with this, thank a million guys. 
    Thanks to Sheldon for organizing these challenges and giving us all a creative outlet.  :-) :-) :-)

Time to get back to the 80's now!
  • davewwdaveww Frets: 165
    Well done @Lev ;
  • Very cool!  And was that "Night of the Living Dead" footage?

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2959
    Brillian track. Well done mate.