Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Badcat Cub 40R USA Player Series - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Badcat Cub 40R USA Player Series

rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2426
edited April 2023 in Amps £
Didn't think I would let this go but here I am. Genuinely one of the best amps I've played ever. It does loadz of toanz. It can go really clean to really quite RRRRAAAGHH but not in a chugzy brutalz way. It really is a very good amp. I just need to buy baby things and not have delusions of being a top session guy that needs loads of stuff. 

Great condition other than a wee chip in the tolex on the front. Rather not ship cause toobs and couriers etc. Happy to drive a bit from Nottingham. Lets talk! 

£850

https://i.imgur.com/tK1IOrN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/f4MhuZG.jpg

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2426
    Bump. Make me an offer. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Such great amps these good luck selling 
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Such great amps these good luck selling 
    They are indeed. Will also sound loads better when I’m not playing it.

Price drop bump!

• Recently sold mine too. I’m not sure why - it was fucking marvellous! 
    Bump

Bump for an awesome amp. Want to keep it but need to buy baby things. And a house. 

Bump before I disappear for a while. Last day I can ship is Tuesday. 

Bump as I'm back i the room!

Bump. 

Bump.

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    I can't believe this fabulous amp is still here???? It's a favourite of Paul Drew from The Studio Rats

Have a bump
    Bump

• Bump

• That is a LOT of amp for the price - GLWTS mate
  • Aaaand bump. 

• How old is the amp?
  • youngsc said:
    How old is the amp?
    I honestly couldn't tell you. I got it used from Peach about 3 years ago. So it's at least that old! Sorry I can't be of any use. 

• AJSAJS Frets: 40
    ef86 love the sound
  • Agree @AJS I do like a bit of Ef86 , great amp this. GLWTS….