Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD X-Pro 2, 23mm f1.4 and 50mm f2 for just £850 - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD X-Pro 2, 23mm f1.4 and 50mm f2 for just £850

dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
edited June 2023 in Misc £
Big car bill so a few bits here ready to go off to Wex next week. Happy to add or send detailed pics if there’s anything here of interest. 

X-Pro 2 £600 £700
Has seen some life so not a mint shelf dwelling camera but definitely respectable and most importantly, in 100% working order. Fujiphile’s favourite X-Pro for very good reason. An absolute classic.  

XF23 f1.4 R £300 £330
A little scruffy this one and the hood has been cracked and glued. Focus and optics are 100% 

XF50 f2 R WR £230 £260
Same as the above but missing it’s front cap. 

Get em while they’re hot 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
    So, quite predictably I sat on these as long as I could, in the hope that the churn would let them stay put. And of course now I want to do a money grab so some reductions to see if anyone wants grab a bargain. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AdamBatAdamBat Frets: 9
    Hi Darren, hope you’re good! Just wondering whether you traded these in? Cheers, Adam
    Nope. I got all emotional and couldn’t send them
    off. Of course I’ve not actually used either camera since then but the lenses have seen a little use with the work X mount camera. 
    Yeah I can understand - the X-pro 2 is raved about everywhere you look online. I was interested in your 35mm to go with your old X-pro 1! Are you still looking to sell?
    AdamBat said:
    Yeah I can understand - the X-pro 2 is raved about everywhere you look online. I was interested in your 35mm to go with your old X-pro 1! Are you still looking to sell?
    Absolutely. Yours if you want it. :)
    I’ve offered this deal/combo to one of our brethren this morning, so makes sense to offer it out here too. 

The X-Pro 2 and 23mm f1.4 for £750. That’s a whole load of deliciousness there 

dazzajl said:
    AdamBat said:
    Absolutely. Yours if you want it. :)
    Perfect, thanks! I’ll drop you a message. As tempting as your offer on the X-pro 2 is, I’m still holding out for one of the x-e range

for everyone else, jump in and grab a bargain!
    And the X100T. £600

Very fabulous, very cool, just don’t use it amongst all the other gear. Will include two extra batteries with the charger. 

Come on peeps, offer me money, guitars, or even cute pets
    This is what’s left and I’m counting on someone here to grab a superb bargain and enable me to make some more foolish, GAS driven choices. 
  • StephenBStephenB Frets: 69
    Hi! Just seeing this now - are all three gone? Thanks :)