Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Bacchus Craft BLP-STD Natural - now £650 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Bacchus Craft BLP-STD Natural - now £650

What's Hot
Lord_SpanielchipLord_Spanielchip Frets: 128
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
A couple of recent purchases (NGD posts to follow once part two arrives) mean I need to think about moving this on. I’m quite attached to it but I’ve got to be sensible and try to recoup some of what I’ve spent. Looking for £800 £700 and not really interested in trades. Based in Rossendale, Lancashire.

A lovely solid LP. Two piece body made in Japan (according to an email from Deviser/Bacchus). The serial number suggests that this was made in China but the manufacturer says otherwise. Happy to supply a copy of the email to potential buyers.

The stock pickups have been replaced with Iron Gear Hot Slag (B) and Rolling Mill (N). Currently strung with EB 10-52’s. Bacchus gig bag included (this is at my son’s house so I can’t get my hands on it until weekend) along with the off-white scratch plate.

It’s got its fair share of battle scars as I’ve tried to show in the photos. Speaking of which…

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 861
    Love the Japanese Bacchus LP’s, a faded burst refinish on it would look the nutz. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Zoolooter said:
    Love the Japanese Bacchus LP’s, a faded burst refinish on it would look the nutz. 
    It’s a hell of a guitar for the money. I’ve thought about a refin but I’m not sure how it would take with the oil finish.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Pre-payday-retrieved-the-gigbag bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Post-payday bumpage. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Rocky1991Rocky1991 Frets: 308
    edited March 2023
    Don't know alot about these, but in general two screw truss rod cover means MIJ, three screw MIC.

If you took a picture of it removed might help some people.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Rocky1991 said:
    Don't know alot about these, but in general two screw truss rod cover means MIJ, three screw MIC.

If you took a picture of it removed might help some people.
    Great suggestion, thanks.

And here’s a screenshot of the email from Deviser:

• Almost hump day bump.
  • Price drop bump.
  • Bumpage.
  • Forgot I’d listed it bump.
  • Bump.
  • Bump for a lovely Japanese singlecut.
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    Love a nice Bacchus  - I never thought a Natural LP would speak to me, but here we are. Have a little bumpette and GLWTS!
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
  • @GoFish cheers! 
  • I may have missed it, but how much does it weight please?
  • @MechaGodzilla1 it’s just shy of 9lbs.
  • Bank holiday payday bump.
  • Further price drop bump. 
  • Bump for a bargain before I go mad and consider a refin…
  • Restrung with 9’s. Am I starting to love it again (?) bump.
  • Bump.