Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). F.S. Lexicon MPX100 and Apogee Jam - Studio & Rec £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

F.S. Lexicon MPX100 and Apogee Jam

Lexicon MPX-100 - Had this in my rack for years but surplus to requirements. Excellent condition, full working order, includes power supply and manual. Collection only from Billericay - £50 

Apogee Jam - Original model. For use to connect guitar directly to iPad or iPhone. Adaptor included - £50 posted 

Pics in link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xar7qmgxk58ycpr/AACnlvus1WRBwNJAGP3N93dka?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• No chance of posting?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • daveyb27daveyb27 Frets: 9
    Hi, no, I had a bad experience in the past with a heavy handed courier and vowed never to post rack gear again. It’s priced at £50 to encourage collection as these go for much more
  • daveyb27daveyb27 Frets: 9
    I can post the Apogee