Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sold: Apple Watch Series 8 WiFi 45MM midnight + sports band - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sold: Apple Watch Series 8 WiFi 45MM midnight + sports band

What's Hot
bermudianbritbermudianbrit Frets: 159
edited April 2023 in Misc £

Hi all,

I purchased this 45MM Apple Watch series 8 WiFi just 3 months ago. It’s the midnight one, with matching sports band. This is the latest Apple Watch and includes all the latest health detection features – temperature sensor, blood oxygen, cycle tracking, heartrate monitor, all the good stuff. It’s the larger 45MM screen and is in as new condition.

Selling because I’m just not using it to anywhere near its full potential.

New these are £400. I’m offering it here at £290 + postage, unless you’re in or near Birmingham and fancy collecting it of course.

Thanks

Matt

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• bump, because I really don't want to deal with the fuckwits on Facebook marketplace :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bump
  • sorbz62sorbz62 Frets: 58
    bump, because I really don't want to deal with the fuckwits on Facebook marketplace :)
    I'm busy but I'll send a courier to pick up the item!!  Haha! Asswipes!!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @sorbz62 exactly this
  • easter bumpage