Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Pedal repairers - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Pedal repairers

What's Hot
spirit7spirit7 Frets: 315
Any recommendations?  I'm in the SE.  My Hartmann flanger has clapped out and I'm very much hoping someone can revive it!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• MtBMtB Frets: 908
    You could try googling / emailing Owen Electronics. I contacted him about a pedal I had that I thought was duff. He put me right about what was wrong with it at no charge. And the pedal works correctly now. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • johnhejohnhe Frets: 186
    edited March 2023
    Ive used Owen Electronics for more than one pedal repair. I was always extremely satisfied with the work Martin did.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • What’s wrong with it ? A lot of the time it’s a switch or a connection 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 837
    johnhe said:
    Ive used Owen Electronics for more than one pedal repair. I was always extremely satisfied with the work Martin did.
    Same here. He's North Manchester, and I'm not too far, but I posted them to him anyway, so location doesn't make much difference. 
  • strat84strat84 Frets: 301
    Another vote for Owen Electronics. Great service and price! 
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 2922
    spirit7 said:
    Any recommendations?  I'm in the SE.  My Hartmann flanger has clapped out and I'm very much hoping someone can revive it!
    I can take a look, if you're willing to post.

DM me with symptoms if interested.

R.
  • spirit7spirit7 Frets: 315
    Thanks all (especially Robin!).  Sounds like OWEN comes recommended from a few of you, so will send it to him.  It’s not powering on at all. 
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 5837
    Does anyone have an email address for Owen Electronics? The website returns as Not Found. I have a Boss BF-2 that requires some tlc.
  • He's retired, apparently. 
  • If you're in the SE, try @Danny1969 He's fixed a couple of pedals for me and he's a regular on here.