Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Any BiasFX Tonecloud users on here? I need assistance.. - Studio & Recording Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Any BiasFX Tonecloud users on here? I need assistance..

What's Hot
I am a helix user and I like this tone..  

The OP mentions that he's shared it via BiasFX ToneCloud; I'd like someone to access the ToneCloud and try to find it..  and then if possible. .. break the tone down for me to replicate into the Helix please.....
My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
    Yes I use bias fx.  I'll have a look if I can find it in tonecloud
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Yes I use bias fx.  I'll have a look if I can find it in tonecloud
    love this.. cheers
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Here you go Sir :+1: 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Source:
  • Thanks for this.. just tried to approx the units and values.. I'm miles out.. ah well.. worth a try.. Might revisit it later..
    My trading feedback

Ah no, so close.  

Maybe he was using Guitar Match but forgot to mention it.  It's like an IR based on your guitar pickups and has a huge impact on the tone of a patch.
  • Might have to get the demo version .. and step through it block by block
    My trading feedback

I tried this patch in BIAS FX2 this evening and agree it sounds an awful lot darker than on his recording.  His guitar must be super bright, or he had loads of post EQ going on somewhere.

Its a reasonably nice chorusy tone but not nearly as spanky as his.
  • I think you may have the wrong one...

Look for this...

Rush (Alex Lifeson) - Time Stand Still

It has 2 x 66 AC Boost amps 
    My trading feedback

Yeah found that one now, much different.  Have you got the settings now for it?

• @fastonebaz nope.. 
    My trading feedback