Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New Drum Box day! - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New Drum Box day!

What's Hot
Bought a used Roland TR-6S from a Facebook Group. 
I’ve been playing with it over the weekend and absolutely love it! The immediacy of performance on it is exhilarating for me! And the boost I need to get some mojo back.

the fact it is also an audio interface which can output the 6 lanes and a stereo mix is superb!

the only trouble now is I really want the TR-8S to keep wired up and then just carry the TR-6s around with me and be one of those people you see in the marketing videos, rocking up to a cafe, sitting outside with headphones on “composing a beat”
3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 6677
    Cappuccino and a wicked beat sir... Nice
    You can now read my guitar ramblings here http://www.gearnews.com and here https://guitarbomb.com 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stonevibe said:
    Cappuccino and a wicked beat sir... Nice
    I’m more a Hazelnut Americano kind of guy :lol: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'm currently borrowing a model:samples off a mate and its a bit fiddly. Maybe something like this is the answer for me!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I can recommend it for fun sequencing!
    ive managed two tracks using just the TR-6S so far and I’ve one almost finished which uses it with my other gear.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5820
    I'm currently borrowing a model:samples off a mate and its a bit fiddly. Maybe something like this is the answer for me!
    I returned my samples as it was such a ball ache  I had the tr8 tr8s and the tr6s the 6 and 8s are the same engine. 
    I will get an8s again very soon. they are that good. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter