Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT:- Gretsch G2420 - trades added.. - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT:- Gretsch G2420 - trades added..

lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
This is my Gretsch hollow body...

Think I will definitely regret this but here goes...

I got this in a trade last year. The previous owner upgraded the knobs and switch tip - original plastic knobs included.

Since then I add the Bigsby B6 - original tailpiece included. It is a joy to play and the blacktops have that rootsy blues growl when pushed. It is in great condition and comes with a Gretsch hardcase.

I am only selling it because I need the neck to be a smidge bigger/rounder.  From what I have read this is one of the bigger/fuller C neck profiles in the G range but for my dodgy elbow it's just not enough of a handful.

Although it comes with a hardcase I do not have the packaging to ship this, so it's collection or meet up (reasonable distance) only.

Collection from Langley (M4 jct 5) £400 ppg 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    edited April 2023
    I've removed the bigsby and reduced it to £300. Can still revert it back if you want it with the B3. Note there is a small hole showing under the strap pin where the bigsby was installed

https://i.imgur.com/qm26tcL.jpeg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    edited October 2023
    Any interest before I trade this beauty in? Would trade for a Supro Delta/Blues King amp or something else interesting :D