Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Withdrawn Mesa Boogie Mark V 90w combo - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Withdrawn Mesa Boogie Mark V 90w combo

What's Hot
EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 350
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Reluctant sale but I have gas for a Marshall in my life and the sounds I have had this set for have deffo been leaning towards a JCM800! In excellent condition complete with mesa amp cover, footswitch, manual and inspection tag.

£2000

local pickup or delivery/meetup can be discussed if not too far from Sheffield or I am working somewhere near you.

pics to follow

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 350
    edited March 2023
    bump now with pics

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    bump
    not sure I actually want this to sell bump 
    bump open to offers
    bump
    bump
    bump £1900
    edited August 2023
    necro bump would be interested in trading for a 5150iii 50w plus some cash my way 
  • Bump £1800 collected. Although I am out of the UK for the next 9 days
  • Bump
  • Bump, open to offers. Need this gone quick
  • Bargain price for the couple of day £1600
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PM sent
  • bump before I take it richtonemusic and get my eyes gouged on it
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2139
    edited September 2023
    How much do you reckon they’ll give you for it?

One thing's for certain, they sure as hell won’t ship it once they have their mitts on it. 
  • not nearly enough but I'm strapped for cash and I have a jcm 900 combo and a spark 40 and that is all I currently need ampwise
    Withdrawn