Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fender FSR Mustang Bass Limited edition Shell Pink - sold elsewhere - Basses £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fender FSR Mustang Bass Limited edition Shell Pink - sold elsewhere

Sharkey335Sharkey335 Frets: 45
edited February 2023 in Basses £
https://imgur.com/a/0f6qWon

The coolest of basses , currently strung up with flat wounds a very easy player 
£575 ONO 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Please describe the non-original pickups and any other modifications.

I can see that the J pickup is a Duncan Quarter Pound. What brand is the P type pickup?

Thank you.
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sorry should have clarified 
    the pickuos are Fender USA prescision 63s, with a Duncan quarter pounder 
    nice little upgrade 
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 822
    Any shipping?
  • Yep happy to ship think i have a box all good to go 
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 822
    I can see a slight knock on the bottom at the back, is that the only mark?
  • Yep thats pretty much it and a slight scratch on the jack cover 
    thats just the nature of the metal plate , apart from that its pretty much mint a great player , im a guitarist by trade and have really enjoyed the feel of a short scale bass 
  • Bump  entertaining offers as need to shift this month