Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). All gone - olympus em1 mark ii, epl-7 and lenses - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

All gone - olympus em1 mark ii, epl-7 and lenses

ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7416
edited May 2023 in Misc £
Selling the lot! I have purchased a new camera, and this needs to make way. Pics to come. Offers considered. Also being listed on ebay at the weekend, so may be removed from sale. 

Em1 mark ii. Brilliant camera. Small, light, but solid and well built and comfy in use. Very good condition, but has some scratches/scuffs and marks. Pictures will reveal all. Latest firmware, spare battery included. £325 posted.

Olympus 45mm 1.8 premium. Great, tiny and fast. Excellent condition, clear glass. Boxed. £100 posted.

Olympus 60mm 2.8 Macro. Superb condition, near-mint? Amazing lens, tiny, sharp and excellent in use with functions like focus stacking in the em1 mark ii. £275 posted.

Olympus epl7 and 40-150mm F4-5.6 R lens. Brilliant little kit. Boxed. Spare battery included. Full working order, excellent condition. Tiny and fun camera. My advice? If you get this, buy the Panasonic lens below as well... Box says there is a 14-42mm lens but that's already gone I'm afraid. £150 the pair. On hold. 

Panasonic 20mm f1.7 mark ii pancake lens. Beautiful little gem. Excellent condition. This mark ii version has more metal than the original. Amazing on the tiny epl7, a brilliant street and landscape combo. £150 posted. On hold. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments