Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Ibanez Artcore AK105SM-ABR-12-01 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Ibanez Artcore AK105SM-ABR-12-01

What's Hot
I have no idea what all of those numbers and letters mean but I'm sure that there are good people on here who do.

This has been my main 'jazz box' guitar for many years.

It's had a full-scale electrics upgrade, loaded with Bulldog Handwound CoolPAF pickups. 

Plays and sounds great.

Other teaching/musical commitments have meant that I don't get to play it any more.
Teacher, musician, corporate trainer, researcher, freelance human being, cultural explorer, self-styled 'progressive thinker', and generally an enthusiastic, peaceful idealist. Run the Contemporary Guitar Performance Workshop education project and the Audio Design Workshop studio. Online guitar and piano/keyboard lessons available over Zoom/Skype. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Looks exactly like this one in antique brown:

https://ibanez.fandom.com/wiki/AK105SM
    Teacher, musician, corporate trainer, researcher, freelance human being, cultural explorer, self-styled 'progressive thinker', and generally an enthusiastic, peaceful idealist. Run the Contemporary Guitar Performance Workshop education project and the Audio Design Workshop studio. Online guitar and piano/keyboard lessons available over Zoom/Skype. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • nikharrisonnikharrison Frets: 92
    edited February 2023
    £850

(inclusive of a £180 pickup upgrade).
  • I don't have any pictures of it just yet (but I am going to take some and make a video of the guitar).

This is the only pic I have for now:

• Teacher, musician, corporate trainer, researcher, freelance human being, cultural explorer, self-styled 'progressive thinker', and generally an enthusiastic, peaceful idealist. Run the Contemporary Guitar Performance Workshop education project and the Audio Design Workshop studio. Online guitar and piano/keyboard lessons available over Zoom/Skype. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Teacher, musician, corporate trainer, researcher, freelance human being, cultural explorer, self-styled 'progressive thinker', and generally an enthusiastic, peaceful idealist. Run the Contemporary Guitar Performance Workshop education project and the Audio Design Workshop studio. Online guitar and piano/keyboard lessons available over Zoom/Skype. 
  • nikharrisonnikharrison Frets: 92
    Bump
  • Still Available
  • Bump 
  • Still available :)

• Still available, but I've now changed the strings :)