Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SixStringSupplies Solderless Jimmy Page Wiring Kit GIVEAWAY! - Gear Reviews Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SixStringSupplies Solderless Jimmy Page Wiring Kit GIVEAWAY!

What's Hot
Hey guys,

I've scoured the rules to check this is allowed and I can't see anything that says it isn't, so full apologies if this is out of line.

Anyway, here's a video about my hack way of changing pickups because I'm so bad at soldering. On top of that I'm giving away a really brilliant Jimmy Page Solderless Wiring Kit generously provided by Ed at SixStringSupplies, so if you fancy a chance to win it, take a gander.

Enjoy!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4110
    edited February 2023
    "To participate you must a. subscribe to my channel, b. follow me on Facebook & Instagram, c. hit "like" on this video"
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philtre said:
    "To participate you must a. subscribe to my channel, b. follow me on Facebook & Instagram, c. hit "like" on this video"
    Correct. Don't forget to leave a comment saying how you'd use the Page kit if you win it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • For real guys, none of you fancy winning a free solderless Jimmy Page wiring kit?
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    edited March 2023
    I already have a free pre-production SSS Solderless so-called Jimmy Page PCB assembly. :-p

Philtre said:
    "To participate you must
    a. subscribe to my channel,
    b. follow me on Facebook & Instagram,
    c. hit "like" on this video"
    Correct.
    Not exactly free, then, is it. s
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Tex MexicoTex Mexico Frets: 1193
    I already have a free pre-production SSS Solderless so-called Jimmy Page PCB assembly. :-p

Philtre said:
    "To participate you must
    a. subscribe to my channel,
    b. follow me on Facebook & Instagram,
    c. hit "like" on this video"
    Correct.
    Not exactly free, then, is it. s
    I mean, I realise that asking people to click four things and write a single sentence is more than nothing, but it meets the contextual definition of "free" because it doesn't cost any money, plus it weeds out the tourists and the bots, and frankly seeing as I'm giving away something that otherwise costs not far off £200 you'd think most people wouldn't find it too much to ask.

Except they do, apparently, because the abuse I've received as a result of this modest effort to promote my tiny little channel is such that I've pulled the giveaway rather than have to deal with any more of it.

Lesson learnt.