Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Matsumoko Greco/Westminster Single Coil Pickups (1970s) - £35 (inc. postage!) - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Matsumoko Greco/Westminster Single Coil Pickups (1970s) - £35 (inc. postage!)

Shangalang1Shangalang1 Frets: 24
edited October 2023 in Parts £
Hi guys. I bought these to put in my strat for something different, until I realised I am clueless and these don't actually fit. They are about 2mm too big to fit in my scratchplate which I don't want to carve up.

Also, the wiring is different to stock and I'm not confident enough to figure it out. Pictures attached are a mixture of mine and the previous sellers. The middle pickup will need one of the wires putting back on properly (see picture below). Other than that, I think they are cool as hell.

Here's what the previous owner said:

"Mid 1970s era Matsumoku manufactured single coil pickup set from some lawsuit era strat (most likely "Westminster" branded strats or similar). First seen around 1973 and used in Matsumoku branded strat copies through the 70s."

Price is £60  £45 including postage. No trades on these please! Just looking to get back what I paid.

Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/194791183@N05/5qK70mL6j5

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments