Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Marshall Origin 50 Head - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Marshall Origin 50 Head

davrosdavros Frets: 1246
Great condition, a small nick on the tolex on the top/ front edge and another on the back bottom right edge, you can see these in the photos, but otherwise as new. 3 wattage settings from (i think) 0.5W to 50W. Great clean pedal platform, but also has a gorgeous JTM45-like overdrive when cranked.

Comes with the original unused footswitch and I'll throw in a hardly used made to measure RokSolid cover with white piping.

Just £300, collection from Bromsgrove, just south west of Birmingham.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• davrosdavros Frets: 1246
    Sunday bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Saturday bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump, will be at the guitar show in Saturday if anyone wants to take a look/pick it up.
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 770
    I'll be working in Brum next week, I live in Ipswich, happy to support with logistics. 
    My Trading Feedback

"If it smells like shit...It is probably shit"
    Very kind of you!
    Bump
    Bump
    bump
    Still here! Open to reasonable offers, although tbh it's already a bargain!
    Bank holiday weekend bump!
    Another bank holiday bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bank holiday bump!