Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Prices Dropped AGAIN!!: Friedman Runt 50/ Marshall Rack/ Suhr SL67/ Marshall SV20H - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Prices Dropped AGAIN!!: Friedman Runt 50/ Marshall Rack/ Suhr SL67/ Marshall SV20H

sorbz62sorbz62 Frets: 58
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Hi Guys,

I hate to do this but I have to drastically thin my herd as I need cash for other things (like living!).

Friedman Runt 50: Absolute beast of an amp and again like new condition.  I'm only selling this as I just acquired a BE100 in a trade. This also has a padded cover I bought recently. £1400.

Marshall Rack: JMP1 and EL34 50/50 in a 6 space hard rack. Great condition and sounds fantastic. The rotary encoder on the JMP1 jumps a little bit but otherwise works fine. (Eclipse not included!). £600 -SOLD ELSEWHERE.

Suhr SL67: The ultimate Plexi amp with factory MV on the back. This is a 110v amp but works amazingly with a cheap transformer. Again it is in brand new condition. £1400 - SOLD TO DAVE8 ON HERE!!!! 

Marshall SV20H: 
Another awesome Plexi amp, this time a 20w (effin loud!) In red antique look. As new condition. £500

I don't really want to post these - but will on the buyers expense - and will drive a reasonable distance from the NW Blackpool/ Preston area.

Feel free to make offers and the only trades are for natural Explorer, Flying V or RD guitars. NO MORE AMPS PLEASE!!!

EDIT:  I'd also trade for a top level guitar, maybe for multiple amps.  EBMM guitars etc.

Cheers,
Jim

SOLD/ TRADED:

Marshall JVM: Traded
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Dave8Dave8 Frets: 210
    Are you looking for Gibson Vs or others?

I have an esp V listed on here if that is of any interest as part of a trade. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'm after Gibsons really, Dave.

J
  • sorbz62sorbz62 Frets: 58
    Prices reduced to go.

The Runt 50 is an amazing amp, especially with the Hot Mod.

The Suhr is a freaking brilliant Plexi amp, the best I've heard. I use a cheapish step-down transformer and it sounds perfect.
    Prices reduced again folks! I'm killing myself here!!

Marshall SV20H added too at a great price.

Jim
    Bump
  • Might you be interested in selling the mr scary mod separately, and if so, how much would you want for it?
  • Is the Runt still for sale/trade?  If so, what guitars are you looking for?
  • HT986M2 said:
    Is the Runt still for sale/trade?  If so, what guitars are you looking for?
    It is still for sale. I fired her up the other day and it sounded amazing. It no longer has the Hot Mod though as I put that in my Soldano HR50+. As for guitars, what have you got?
  • I’d have had that SL67!