Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD Akai LPK25 mini USB (MIDI) keyboard - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD Akai LPK25 mini USB (MIDI) keyboard

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
edited September 2023 in Misc £
Compact keyboard controller for your DAW. 25 mini keys with velocity, plus arp features (which I've never used). Class compliant and I've used it with Mac and iPad. About as simple as it gets.

340x100mm footprint. More details here: https://www.akaipro.com/lpk25

£10 collected (Cambridge) or £15 shipped within UK
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    Blimey, you lot drive a hard bargain with your sustained silence! :anguished: 

OK - £20 shipped UK.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    BUMP - now just £10 + PP
  • PM incoming.
  • Is this still available?
    Is this still available?
    Alas you just missed it - @Lord_Spanielchip has it now (or very shortly if postie does his job). Will mark it sold.

I am still clearing stuff out. And I will be selling off the cleverer big-brother to this, the Akai Mini Play with pads and joystick/etc. Also has basic GM sounds built-in, battery power and a speaker. Haven't gotten around to taking photos yet, but it's a bit bigger:

That will be £50+PP.
  • goldtop said:
    Is this still available?
    Alas you just missed it - @Lord_Spanielchip has it now (or very shortly if postie does his job). Will mark it sold.

I am still clearing stuff out. And I will be selling off the cleverer big-brother to this, the Akai Mini Play with pads and joystick/etc. Also has basic GM sounds built-in, battery power and a speaker. Haven't gotten around to taking photos yet, but it's a bit bigger:

That will be £50+PP.
    Is it the mk2 or mk3 just out of interest and have you redeemed the software ? Cheers
    I'll check and get back to you.

(I bought it used, and I didn't register it with Akai, so I don't know the situation on the software.)