Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Phone app to control Behringer xr12? - Live Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Phone app to control Behringer xr12?

What's Hot
Does anyone know of an app you can control the behringer xr12 from your phone rather than an iPad ?

I forgot (doh! ) my iPad to control the xr12 on Saturday. I always carry spares of everything, so had my small behringer mixer with me so we got by, but would have preferred to have used the xr.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Mixing Station works on my original iPhone SE, it has a setup for phone screens and to allow for their smaller size. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Mixing Station works on my original iPhone SE, it has a setup for phone screens and to allow for their smaller size. 
    Thank dude ! I’ve got the mixing station app, but have never paid for the upgrade . Will sort it out tonight .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Confession time, not only had I already downloaded the app but had already purchased the x air upgrade. Worked perfectly. I must have prepped for me forgetting my iPad, but then I forgot I’d already downloaded it! What idiot I am ! 
  • Confession time, not only had I already downloaded the app but had already purchased the x air upgrade. Worked perfectly. I must have prepped for me forgetting my iPad, but then I forgot I’d already downloaded it! What idiot I am ! 
    But it's already been paid for on the plus side. 
    But it's already been paid for on the plus side. 
    True, and the gig went well regardless of my stupidity. I suppose when I do forget my iPad again, at least I’ll definitely have a back up ! 
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3532
    There is a basic X air app from behringer which we use for personal monitor mix or at a push the whole device. You must use an external Wi-Fi device though as the internal is pants. I’ve got it on android but I’m sure iOS is available too.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    Xair for an iPad is very similar to the android version. For an iPhone there is MX-Q, but this only controls a personal monitor mix.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.