Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT - Zilla Vertical 2x12 w/WGS G12C + ET65 // Jensen Neo 15" // Ragin Cajun 10" - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT - Zilla Vertical 2x12 w/WGS G12C + ET65 // Jensen Neo 15" // Ragin Cajun 10"

What's Hot
Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 156
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Zilla Vertical 2x12 loaded w/WGS G12C + ET65 

Both speakers are 16ohm for a total 8ohm load. I have the Zilla badge on the front which will be included.

Collection only for the cab but would be happy to sell the speakers separately and they can be posted.

Loaded Cab = £300

Unloaded Cab = £200

WGS Speakers//12"//16ohm = £70 each

Eminence Ragin Cajun//10"//8ohm = £60 - 1 sold, 1 left 

Jensen Neo 15-150//15"//8ohm = £80  

I'm based in East Farleigh, Kent so collection from here is welcome or I can box up for postage. I would guess postage would be around £10 per speaker depending on which service used.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 156
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 526
    I have a 71 Bassman 50 Export and its just stunning, great clarity and a real warmth to the tone . . Great Amps . . . GLWTS 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Thanks!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump 
    Bump
    Back up for sale 
    Bump
  • NickBNickB Frets: 156
    That Orville sure looks nice….GLWTS of the Bassman! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • what's the cab in this photo?

https://i.imgur.com/RUAok7e.jpeg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    what's the cab in this photo?

https://i.imgur.com/RUAok7e.jpeg
    It's a 2x10 Tremolux cab from '65 standing on its side. Takes up hardly any stage space that way round 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    NickB said:
    That Orville sure looks nice….GLWTS of the Bassman! 
    It sure does!! Thanks Nick 
    Bump 
    Bump
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 526
    Awesome Amp . . . . Surprised its not been bought just yet ?? . . . 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

maw4neu said:
    Awesome Amp . . . . Surprised its not been bought just yet ?? . . . 
    My thoughts exactly!
    Anybody got a Showman they want to trade?
    WGS speakers added 
    Bump cab added and price drop on the Bassman 
    Bump
    Bump
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 1219
    edited July 2023
    Sharky77 said:
    [...]
    The amp was taken to Roger at Sound Services last September to be made reliable for regular gigging so everything was tested and anything out of spec was replaced with the highest quality parts. 
    Hello, is that ServiceSound (Bexhill)? And do you know what was done?

Also (forgive my ignorance) do you know what circuit that amp is?

And lastly...is that an attenuator on top?

Many Thanks!

steven70 said:
    Sharky77 said:
    [...]
    The amp was taken to Roger at Sound Services last September to be made reliable for regular gigging so everything was tested and anything out of spec was replaced with the highest quality parts. 
    Hello, is that ServiceSound (Bexhill)? And do you know what was done?

Also (forgive my ignorance) do you know what circuit that amp is?

And lastly...is that an attenuator on top?

Many Thanks!

Hi Steven,

No Roger is based in West Drayton. Unfortunately I don't have a detailed breakdown of exactly what was done. I know the mains transformer was replaced for  UK 240v (I still have the original) and the mid control was added. A few caps and resistors I presume. I would guess that the blue moulded caps are still in there as they don't tend to go bad. But all the normal ones that go bad were probably changed, filter caps etc.

It is the AB165 circuit I believe.

Yes it's a Dr Z Brake Lite attenuator on top. I don't actually use it with the Bassman it just happens to be on top for that photo.

Hope that helps!

All the best,

Olly 
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 1219
    Thank you, that's helpful and much appreciated. Cheers!
    Bassman Sold
    Speakers and cab added
    1 x RC sold 
    Bump