Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Gina Lollobrigida - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Gina Lollobrigida

OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
I confess I thought she'd left the departure lounge a while back.  Incredibly attractive when younger.  RIP. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    edited January 2023
    She was great. And the best nemonic for how to play in 7/8 I ever knew.... RIP Gina! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 95 is a bloody good innings, though. 

There is a song, but I'm not sure how it works as a tribute...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK4ada8MwIw
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    Great innings, and a very beautiful woman..
    RIP
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 10838
    I first saw her in Buona Sera, Mrs Campbell and fell in love. Excellent actress and stunningly beautiful. 
  • stufisherstufisher Frets: 612
    My favourite of the three Italian stunners from the 50s/60s ... I might just have to watch Trapeze again just to marvel at that outfit and those curves.

As a young'n I thought she was absolutely beautiful and as an older bloke I love the fact that she was feisty and full of life well into her dotage.

RIP Gina