Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Bechstein Model V - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Bechstein Model V

What's Hot
I acquired this for my studio last year and it's an absolutely glorious instrument. Built in 1895 and fully reconditioned with modern Bechstein parts, it sounds incredible!

0reaction image LOL 16reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Fantastic!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    Dibs.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    Now that's something. 

(Was convinced this was going to be about a new plug-in!) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    And, there was me, expecting a gigbag question. :grin: 
    Be seeing you.
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 606
    That's glorious. I really enjoyed the tone of the Bechstein pianos I tried when I was last piano shopping for a high end upright. Something wonderful rich and dark about the bass on their instruments I found that was really engaging. Maybe one day when I've a room big enough for a grand... 

Would love to hear some clips of yours. 
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1268
    edited January 2023
    Benm39 said:
    That's glorious. I really enjoyed the tone of the Bechstein pianos I tried when I was last piano shopping for a high end upright. Something wonderful rich and dark about the bass on their instruments I found that was really engaging. Maybe one day when I've a room big enough for a grand... 

Would love to hear some clips of yours. 
    It's been used on a few albums already, at least one of which should be out by the summer. Watch this space!
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 606
    Cheers,  I look forward to an update!