Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Axecaster - Other Reviews Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Axecaster

In this world of otherwise shoddy customer service, I am delighted to report that Gavin at Axecaster is doing a great job. I received the wrong item, contacted Axecaster, whereupon I received a prompt reply, stating that he is sending the correct item with a returns label for the other item. I have bought from Axecaster in the past and they have been great to deal with. Thank you.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    Always found Gavin very easy to deal with. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Power-BeefPower-Beef Frets: 214
    Yep. Never had issues with them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • m_cm_c Frets: 1128
    You'll be making @gavin_axecaster blush.

I've not used him for a few years, as I've not had any reason to, but most of the bits for Partscaster came from him, and the service was very good.