Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Best Place in UK to get a nitro finish? - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Best Place in UK to get a nitro finish?

What's Hot
EioPagoEioPago Frets: 26
edited January 2023 in Made in the UK
Hi,

In the last 3 years I got a couple of strat bodies finished by Jon at Rexter Guitars. As he's out of business, what's the best place in UK to get a nitro finish (faded fiesta red)?

Thanks in advance.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bill @Corvus has done a few for me and they have all been amazing, he's a top bloke too :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2777
    tFB Trader
    Too kind as ever Ross, cheers :) spoke to Marco today and a plan will be hatched.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Corvus said:
    Too kind as ever Ross, cheers :) spoke to Marco today and a plan will be hatched.
    Excellent result :)
  • EioPagoEioPago Frets: 26
    Corvus said:
    Yes, it was great talking to you Bill!
    Thanks to @webrthomson for pointing me in the right direction.
  • EioPago said:
    Corvus said:
    Yes, it was great talking to you Bill!
    Thanks to @webrthomson for pointing me in the right direction.
    You are most welcome :)