Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). David Duckham - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

David Duckham

What's Hot
bertiebertie Frets: 12145
edited January 2023 in Tributes
for those of a certain age,  an absolute legend

England and British Lion RU winger in the late 60s/70s

RIP
just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
 just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 10838
    A wonderful player, stood out in an era when English rugby wasn't the most exhilarating. RIP. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    Had one hell of a side step - The only English man in that great BaaBaa's side that beat NZ in 1973 - RIP
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • exocetexocet Frets: 1865
    Sad news, for some reason I’d assumed that he was a few years older. He retired in the same year that I started playing (Mini) Rugby.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    He was the guy I always looked for, when I was little, and the rugby was on tv.. I happened upon some old clips on YouTube, just the other day, in which he featured..
    RIP
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.