Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - PRS SE Starla (SOLD) and Chapman ML1 Modern (£200) - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - PRS SE Starla (SOLD) and Chapman ML1 Modern (£200)

What's Hot
chenzmanchenzman Frets: 188
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Hi all,

I’m looking to sell the following guitars -

PRS Se Starla in Powder Blue.

Guitar is in excellent condition, almost like new, with no obvious signs of issues. Comes with Se gig bag.

Looking for £350 on this one, preferably collected.

Chapman ML1 Modern in Red Sea.

Guitar is in great condition, again with no obvious signs of damage or issues. Comes with Chapman gig bag. 

Looking for £200 on this one, again preferably collected.

More pictures of the PRS and Chapman here - https://imgur.com/a/EhhzNCz

Any questions or further photos, please let me know,

Cheers

Vince 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chenzmanchenzman Frets: 188
    edited January 2023
    Thanks @Wazmeister!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump, any interest in these?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    chenzman said:
    … a Les Paul with P90s …
    You could achieve a fair semblance of that by changing the pickups in your SE Starla to humbucker-sized P90s or Seymour Duncan P-Rails.

In extremis, you could partly finance new pickups by selling the stock G&B pickups to a Starla/Vela enthusiast. (For instance, me.)
    Be seeing you.
    edited January 2023
    chenzman said:
    … a Les Paul with P90s …
    You could achieve a fair semblance of that by changing the pickups in your SE Starla to humbucker-sized P90s or Seymour Duncan P-Rails.

In extremis, you could partly finance new pickups by selling the stock G&B pickups to a Starla/Vela enthusiast. (For instance, me.)
    Fair comment, although I prefer the Les Paul scaling to the PRS, it just has a different feel that I’m not quite at home with.

I could sell you the pickups attached to the guitar ;) 
    edited January 2023
    Saturday Bump, any interest in these? Anybody want to buy all 3 for £900 or trade all for something?
    Solar on Hold
    edited January 2023
    Solar removed from sale due to issue found prior to selling. Have informed potential buyer of issue with cracks found on fretboard. Literally been in the box or sat unused for the last couple of years and hardly been used by me. Gutted to find them there when changing strings
    edited January 2023
    Friday night bump, any interest in either of these?
    edited January 2023
    Open to trades for an IPad Pro or Mini 6 for my son or sound cards such as audient evo 16. I have a Focusrite 18i20, so an upgrade to this would be great 
    Bump, any interest? Open to offers
    Open to trades and offers bump
    Anyone want the 2 of these for £600? Have my eye on a new interface however need these shifted first
    edited February 2023
    Bump, anyone looking for either of these or possibly both? 
    Mid week bump
    Weekend bump, any interest in these? Anyone have any trades, open to amps, guitars, pedals and audio interfaces 
    edited March 2023
    Bump, seen something I like, so if anyone can collect these in the next few days, I’ll let them both go for £550, which I think is a bargain (cheapest Starla on eBay is £521) and a fair loss however seen a guitar for a great price, so willing to take a hit to get a guitar I’m after.
    Bump, have my eye on an Ibanez 7 string, need to shift this first or my wife will divorce me!! Haha
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Mid week reduction bump, PRS now at £350 and Chapman at £225
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    No interest in these at all?!
    PRS sold elsewhere, Chapman remaining!
    Forgot about this guitar sale, bump!

Now reduced to £200 or any interested trades
    Chapman still available, bump! 

Open to trades, so try me