Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Traded: PRS Santana Retro in Faded Whale Blue - £3k, delivery possible - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Traded: PRS Santana Retro in Faded Whale Blue - £3k, delivery possible

What's Hot
allenallen Frets: 545
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
PRS Santana Retro in Faded Whale Blue

This beautiful guitar needs no introduction...

I bought this about 6 months ago brand new.

Images are taken by the shop, but are of the actual guitar.

£3,250 I just accepted a tentative offer on facebook of this, so thought i'd offer it on here. 

At the moment it would be collection only as I'm a bit wary of shipping a guitar like this (although I do have the original cardboard box). I'm based near London, near junction 1 of the M40 and junction 16 of the M25.

Creative trades welcomed (no guitars over 25 inch scale though)

I think if you are interested in a guitar like this then you probably know all about it, but I think the Retro model is a big upgrade on the Santana 3, basically going back to the original style of the Santana model.

It's a chunky-ish neck - 22mm at the 1st fret - (different to other PRS), but seems to me not as big as my R9 Les Paul. 24 Jumbo frets and a 10 inch radius. It also has a 24.5 inch scale so it feels very easy to play. This colour is Faded Whale Blue and it looks amazing.

The pickups are also unique to this model and just called 'Santana' - in my opinion they are tight and very 'direct' sounding which is excellent for high gain playing, which makes sense since they are for Santana(!)

Condition is absolutely mint as I have played it for about 2 hours since buying it and it lives in the case.

Delivery by hand is possible within a reasonable distance from London. Let me know where you are.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments