Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Ed Mitchell, former Editor of The Blues Magazine has died, aged 52 - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Ed Mitchell, former Editor of The Blues Magazine has died, aged 52

guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
edited January 2023 in Tributes tFB Trader
This link can tell you more than I can - https://www.loudersound.com/news/ed-mitchell-former-editor-of-the-blues-magazine-has-died-aged-52

I first knew Ed when he worked at Blacki Distribution, in Scotland, who at the time imported James Trussart Guitars into the UK - Maybe around 15/18 years ago - I regularly read his reviews in Guitarist Magazine as we had a similar taste in both guitars and music - He did write for other guitar related magazines as well inc Total Guitar - For a number of years he had been a very good customer of mine, with a nice eye for a nice guitar - Not sure if he was ever a member on FB, but many will have read various articles of his in various magazines - A sad loss at such a young age
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Sad news. Reading that link and about making customers pose with guitars before buying made me smile as I cant remember the amount of guitar shops Ive been in that look at you blankly when you ask if they have a mirror, so its great that someone else thought like me. RIP.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter