Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Ken Block RIP - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Ken Block RIP

What's Hot
The original Hoonigan. Killed in a snowmobile accident. Poor guy

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 6677
    Sad news, RIP fella. 
    You can now read my guitar ramblings here http://www.gearnews.com and here https://guitarbomb.com 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4389
    Oh shit. He was one gnarly dude
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4445

That’s sad, he was a proper car nut and just loved what he did, which came across in his interviews/videos.  

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    A big loss. He really did go by "when in doubt, flat out" Great driver, his YouTube stuff is legendary, exciting, well produced and entertaining. 
    He was one of the founders of DC Shoes and didn't start rallying until his mid 30s. 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • euaneuan Frets: 1051
    Genuine lover of the things he did and elevated so many people with his success. 

Let’s not mention anything to do with that other rally driver though please. Bit of an insult. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6730
    Damn. This is sad. 

The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    I built a Technics Mustang with my son yesterday and we were watching his drift videos to entertain us while we build it.

Such sad news. 

• BrioBrio Frets: 1499
    Like that other rally driver he did a relatively high risk job and yet died on his day off. Very sad and my sympathies to his family.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    like the irony of Michael Schumacher