Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD Supro Blues King 1x12, reverb £385 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD Supro Blues King 1x12, reverb £385

variplexivariplexi Frets: 84
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Supro Blues King 1x12 combo

Very nice amp; single 12ax7 and 6L6. Custom 12" speaker; 15 watts. Built in reverb, 3-band eq, additional gain and boost switches which can be flicked to take the amp from clean to crunch to fuzzy distortion - classic Supro tone. Has a master vol which enables use at bedroom, studio or gig levels. Line out and Fx loop. I haven't owned this too long but my little Princeton is more than adequate for my home playing and need to let something go. This one is in mint condition and all functions as it should. Footswitch NOT included. Collection only or can meet within a reasonable distance. 

Suhr Reactive Load IR (SOLD)

I am the second owner and have had it for bit over 2 years. Very light home use and hardly used in the last year hence the sale. Very good condition and all works as it should. Few surface dust marks. Don't have the original box etc but will pack it securely if postage is needed. Comes with power supply. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments